Monday, September 21, 2015

What I consider interesting.

1.  The subject I most enjoy reading about is history because I think it is interesting to learn about things that has happened in the past and also to further educate us in the future.

2.  My favorite hobby is taking care of animals because I enjoy helping them feel protected.

3.  If I won the lottery, I would use the money to pay for my college tuition because I would like to go to a good college.

4.  The type of volunteer activity I prefer is helping out at a vet because I enjoy helping animals and I will like to become a vet.

5.  My favorite school subject has always been English because I enjoy writing.

6.  If I ran the world, the first thing I would change would be the amount of school work students get because I feel students should not be stressed at a young age and hate coming to school.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is great Christina. Loving animals is a wonderful thing too!

    ReplyDelete